- January 2018 - New paper out in New Phytologist: Geographic variation in pollen color is associated with temperature stress
- October 2017 - Congratulations to Dr. Brittany Sutherland, who just successfully defended her PhD in the lab!
- October 2017 - New paper out in Ecology: A geographic cline in the ability to self-fertilize is unrelated to the pollination environment
- October 2017 - New paper out in Ecology and Evolution: Variation in reproductive isolation across a species range
- September 2017 - Congratulations to Laura for being named the Commonwealth Professor of Biology!
- August 2017 - The Galloway Lab won UVA's Freezer Challenge competition, a program coordinated by the Sustainability Office to save energy by reducing freezer sample storage.
- April 2017 - Congratulations to Brittany Sutherland for receiving the Dr. Frank Finger All-University Graduate Award for Teaching!
- April 2017 - New paper out in American Midland Naturalist: The Reproductive Ecology of Diploid and Tetraploid Galax urceolata
- February 2017 - New paper out in New Phytologist: Biparental chloroplast inheritance leads to rescue from cytonuclear incompatibility
- January 2017 - New paper out in New Phytologist: Postzygotic isolation varies by ploidy level within a polyploid complex
- December 2016 - New paper out in Evolution: Cytonuclear incompatibility contributes to the early stages of speciation
- August 2016 - Welcome to Hanqin Wu, a new graduate student joining the lab this month
- March 2016 - New paper out in New Phytologist: Evolution of marginal populations of an invasive vine increases the likelihood of future spread
- March 2016 - New paper out in Annals of Botany: The mean and variability of a floral trait have opposing effects on fitness traits
- February 2016 - Welcome to Dr. Kuo Liao, who is visiting the lab for the next year from Wuhan Botanical Garden in China.
- November 2015 - New paper out in American Journal of Botany: Multiple glacial refugia lead to genetic structuring and the potential for reproductive isolation in a herbaceous plant
Header image by Catherine Debban